Find us on Google+ Family and Wedding Lifestyle Photography Stuart, Florida: Sunrise Serenade - Family Photographer Stuart, FL

Family and Wedding Photographer Stuart, FL

Carla McMahon of Moxishots Photography is an on-location Family & Wedding Photographer based in Stuart, FL and serving the Treasure Coast. Specializing in Lifestyle inspired sessions for families, seniors, engagements, and weddings


Friday, March 9, 2012

Sunrise Serenade - Family Photographer Stuart, FL

The gulls and pelicans met me at the beach this morning as the sun was rising and the fishermen were out with their gear, ready to catch the big one.....it was a symphony of sounds and sights.


Living in Stuart, Florida definately has it's perks, the big one; the location.  I grew up here and am proud to say that I can finally now call it my home.  After moving away twice I don't know how I could ever leave again.  The quaintness and the beauty of the area draws lots of visitors and to the people that live here a easier way of life.....a place to live in the slow lane.


I hope that you will enjoy just a little snipit of what I saw on this most inspiring trip to the House of Refuge Beach this morning.  Giving Thanks for the ability to capture and share this with you today!


















Blog History

about me

Stuart, Florida
Contact Moxishots Photography at (772) 497-6694