Find us on Google+ Family and Wedding Lifestyle Photography Stuart, Florida: We Are Family - Family Photographer Stuart, FL

Family and Wedding Photographer Stuart, FL

Carla McMahon of Moxishots Photography is an on-location Family & Wedding Photographer based in Stuart, FL and serving the Treasure Coast. Specializing in Lifestyle inspired sessions for families, seniors, engagements, and weddings


Thursday, July 19, 2012

We Are Family - Family Photographer Stuart, FL


My awesome friend Robin was in town to visit her family and I was so excited when she asked me to photograph them at "The Rocks". Life just doesn't get much better than shooting kids playing at the beach.....thanks you guys for letting me take part in your visit to this special place! Even a little surpise for us as we left, check out the last photo.  XOXO 

















Blog History

about me

Stuart, Florida
Contact Moxishots Photography at (772) 497-6694