Find us on Google+ Family and Wedding Lifestyle Photography Stuart, Florida: Pink Sprinkled Picnic, Stuart, Florida Family Photographer

Family and Wedding Photographer Stuart, FL

Carla McMahon of Moxishots Photography is an on-location Family & Wedding Photographer based in Stuart, FL and serving the Treasure Coast. Specializing in Lifestyle inspired sessions for families, seniors, engagements, and weddings


Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pink Sprinkled Picnic, Stuart, Florida Family Photographer

Once upon a time....in a neighborhood not far from here this beautiful momma was my babysitter.  Of course she was much younger, and my daughter was the age her daughter is now. I love that she is in my life again and that I get to watch her daughter grow up.  Little "O" is a ball of fire! We had so much fun eating pink sprinkled donuts at Indian Riverside Park.  A gorgeous backdrop for two lovely ladies!  Smooches....XOXO










Blog History

about me

Stuart, Florida
Contact Moxishots Photography at (772) 497-6694