Find us on Google+ Family and Wedding Lifestyle Photography Stuart, Florida: End of a long week

Family and Wedding Photographer Stuart, FL

Carla McMahon of Moxishots Photography is an on-location Family & Wedding Photographer based in Stuart, FL and serving the Treasure Coast. Specializing in Lifestyle inspired sessions for families, seniors, engagements, and weddings


Sunday, May 6, 2007

End of a long week


It's been a long week. Taking my passion for photography to the next level!!! My sister is keeping everything real, and keeping me grounded. I have been updating my website and you can go and check it out at www.moxishots.com. The enter page shows my son and nephew in some of the more tender moments that they have shared.
I donated my first portrait session at our school's, Dad's Club Fundraiser and our school's librarian won the package. She was so excited, she was about to jump out of her skin. That made me feel so great! You feel good about your work, but when someone acts like that, it makes if official.
I will be donating a photo shoot this next weekend, for another charity event. An optical business in town is holding a fundraiser and I will be photographing the event. Will be fun!
Have a great week!

Blog History

about me

Stuart, Florida
Contact Moxishots Photography at (772) 497-6694