Find us on Google+ Family and Wedding Lifestyle Photography Stuart, Florida: Colorado Wedding

Family and Wedding Photographer Stuart, FL

Carla McMahon of Moxishots Photography is an on-location Family & Wedding Photographer based in Stuart, FL and serving the Treasure Coast. Specializing in Lifestyle inspired sessions for families, seniors, engagements, and weddings


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Colorado Wedding

I was so excited to get to go to Denver, Colorado and help a high school friend shoot a wedding.  We found each other again through Facebook and we are both photographers.  Here are a few of my shots, I especially love this one as it shows the great lengths we go to, to get the shots.



Beautiful girls on a beautiful day!


My favorite shot from the ceremony


Bubble Love
A toast to the happy couple

End of the night, the brides discarded shoes, love this too!


Thank you Robin, for inviting me, for your wonderful hospitality, and for giving me new reasons to keep doing what I love!
Posted by Picasa

Blog History

about me

Stuart, Florida
Contact Moxishots Photography at (772) 497-6694