Find us on Google+ Family and Wedding Lifestyle Photography Stuart, Florida: I met a princess today.....

Family and Wedding Photographer Stuart, FL

Carla McMahon of Moxishots Photography is an on-location Family & Wedding Photographer based in Stuart, FL and serving the Treasure Coast. Specializing in Lifestyle inspired sessions for families, seniors, engagements, and weddings


Saturday, February 6, 2010

I met a princess today.....

Thank you to my friend Callyn for recommending me to Julie and her sister Stacey!  Stacey's little angel was such a joy to photograph!  We had a lot of fun trying to figure out different ways to get her to smile.  Grown women can really turn into kiddos, when they have to. 

Shining eyes and an bright disposition....boy being a princess is a tough job!

I can't wait to photograph this gorgeous girl again!  Summer Fun awaits!





Posted by Picasa

Blog History

about me

Stuart, Florida
Contact Moxishots Photography at (772) 497-6694