Find us on Google+ Family and Wedding Lifestyle Photography Stuart, Florida: Downtown Train

Family and Wedding Photographer Stuart, FL

Carla McMahon of Moxishots Photography is an on-location Family & Wedding Photographer based in Stuart, FL and serving the Treasure Coast. Specializing in Lifestyle inspired sessions for families, seniors, engagements, and weddings


Saturday, October 23, 2010

Downtown Train

I take my daughter to Scottish Rite every afternoon for Dyslexia tutoring and the cousin of one of the other students gets to come and spend the time with us.  He is such a ball of fire and so funny!  When I was looking for new photo sites around the Deep Ellum area the other day I asked he and his Aunt to join me.  We ended up at the train station, and he loves trains... He was especially happy when the conductor tooted the horn for him.  It was a fun afternoon, a scouting trip that turned into some really fun photos of M!












Blog History

about me

Stuart, Florida
Contact Moxishots Photography at (772) 497-6694