Find us on Google+ Family and Wedding Lifestyle Photography Stuart, Florida: Southern Gospel Melody in Grapevine

Family and Wedding Photographer Stuart, FL

Carla McMahon of Moxishots Photography is an on-location Family & Wedding Photographer based in Stuart, FL and serving the Treasure Coast. Specializing in Lifestyle inspired sessions for families, seniors, engagements, and weddings


Sunday, October 31, 2010

Southern Gospel Melody in Grapevine

Wow!  What a fabulous morning!  I will be honest, going into this shoot I was very nervous.  I wanted to make sure that Kim got images that would work for her very first album cover.  I think that we got a few that will be great for either the front or the back covers.  Now the hard part, which to chose??
The title is "Finally" and she has been working so hard on the music. I wanted to try and make this fun for her, I hope it shows in the images that we captured today. Ladies, it was a blast and of course I must say thanks for the cool new venues!  















Blog History

about me

Stuart, Florida
Contact Moxishots Photography at (772) 497-6694