Find us on Google+ Family and Wedding Lifestyle Photography Stuart, Florida: Joy of Love - 2

Family and Wedding Photographer Stuart, FL

Carla McMahon of Moxishots Photography is an on-location Family & Wedding Photographer based in Stuart, FL and serving the Treasure Coast. Specializing in Lifestyle inspired sessions for families, seniors, engagements, and weddings


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Joy of Love - 2

Today was "how they look".  We are to shoot our loved one at their best or worst, so I just gave you a little taste of all three of my lovies.  My husband had just come from work, which is how I see him most.  My daughter in her hat, giving me attitude.  My son, with his guitar and giving me a quizzical look, because yet again I am sticking a camera in his face.  See my life.....my loves!










Blog History

about me

Stuart, Florida
Contact Moxishots Photography at (772) 497-6694