Find us on Google+ Family and Wedding Lifestyle Photography Stuart, Florida: Pinkletoes Workshop Fun

Family and Wedding Photographer Stuart, FL

Carla McMahon of Moxishots Photography is an on-location Family & Wedding Photographer based in Stuart, FL and serving the Treasure Coast. Specializing in Lifestyle inspired sessions for families, seniors, engagements, and weddings


Saturday, June 18, 2011

Pinkletoes Workshop Fun

Last weekend I spent 3 FULL days with 8 wonderful women photographers at a workshop hosted by Pinkletoes Photography in Austin.  It was such a fun experience and I know there are so many things that I learned that I don't even realize yet.  Thanks for such a fun and full workshop Michele!  So great to meet so many uber talented women from all over the country and Canada.  The images below were shot during the sessions and behind the scenes.

















Blog History

about me

Stuart, Florida
Contact Moxishots Photography at (772) 497-6694