Find us on Google+ Family and Wedding Lifestyle Photography Stuart, Florida: New Haircut

Family and Wedding Photographer Stuart, FL

Carla McMahon of Moxishots Photography is an on-location Family & Wedding Photographer based in Stuart, FL and serving the Treasure Coast. Specializing in Lifestyle inspired sessions for families, seniors, engagements, and weddings


Friday, July 1, 2011

New Haircut

I love it when I get a last minute photo request from a friend and I have time to do it!  This is the granddaughter of a dear friend and she had just gotten a new haircut.  We went to this great little park in Farmers Branch and had some late evening fun with her new "do".    Sundown is a fun time for photos and it always give such a nice glow and ambiance to the photos.  

I was so happy when she said "This is the photo shoot I've been wanting all year"!  
Glad I could help sweet girl!  


Blog History

about me

Stuart, Florida
Contact Moxishots Photography at (772) 497-6694