Find us on Google+ Family and Wedding Lifestyle Photography Stuart, Florida: Three fold - Dallas Family Photographer

Family and Wedding Photographer Stuart, FL

Carla McMahon of Moxishots Photography is an on-location Family & Wedding Photographer based in Stuart, FL and serving the Treasure Coast. Specializing in Lifestyle inspired sessions for families, seniors, engagements, and weddings


Saturday, November 12, 2011

Three fold - Dallas Family Photographer

I have had a very emotional day!  First it was the uncertainty of the windy weather, then it was the high after the fabulous session, then it has been the overwhelming joy of editing these shots.  I know that I enjoy what I do, but today these Seniors and my new friend Becky blew me away.  


A little background; I donated a session to the Planoettes Dance Squad when a friend asked.  This was the session that came from that.  I have always believed that if you give you receive back three-fold what you gave.  Well it came all at once for me today.....  Just see for yourself the beauty that we were able to find today.  Wow Wee!  Thanks for a very heartfelt session today you guys!
















Blog History

about me

Stuart, Florida
Contact Moxishots Photography at (772) 497-6694