Find us on Google+ Family and Wedding Lifestyle Photography Stuart, Florida: Girls Galore

Family and Wedding Photographer Stuart, FL

Carla McMahon of Moxishots Photography is an on-location Family & Wedding Photographer based in Stuart, FL and serving the Treasure Coast. Specializing in Lifestyle inspired sessions for families, seniors, engagements, and weddings


Sunday, April 18, 2010

Girls Galore


Sisters-in-law, pregnant at the same time, and both have little girls.  Ok, wow, but it gets better....they are both having girls again!!!!  Yea! 
I got a surprise call from a friend asking me to take photos of them because her daughter was due the next day (she is the one twirling her daughter around, can you believe it???).  I absolutely had a blast!  The two oldest cousins took running at me literally and plowed me over and we all rolled around on the ground and giggled.  Best of luck to both of you ladies, motherhood is a wonderous journey!  Thanks for a fun afternoon in the park!



  
Posted by Picasa

Blog History

about me

Stuart, Florida
Contact Moxishots Photography at (772) 497-6694