Find us on Google+ Family and Wedding Lifestyle Photography Stuart, Florida: Mason and Katie

Family and Wedding Photographer Stuart, FL

Carla McMahon of Moxishots Photography is an on-location Family & Wedding Photographer based in Stuart, FL and serving the Treasure Coast. Specializing in Lifestyle inspired sessions for families, seniors, engagements, and weddings


Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mason and Katie

These two are gorgeous and I could literally not get a bad photo of them.  OK, so I had an easy day,  I absolutely love my job!!  So it didn't matter that we ran (literally) from one end of the Arboretum to the other and found every picturesque spot along the way! 
I can't wait, as I am also fortunate enough to get to shoot their wedding in May.  These lovebirds are fabulous and we are going to have such a fun time!  Thanks for a super morning you two!  Open up your eyes and see like me.....








and one more.....wish I could show you them all!




Blog History

about me

Stuart, Florida
Contact Moxishots Photography at (772) 497-6694