Find us on Google+ Family and Wedding Lifestyle Photography Stuart, Florida: Girls, Grins, and Grandparents

Family and Wedding Photographer Stuart, FL

Carla McMahon of Moxishots Photography is an on-location Family & Wedding Photographer based in Stuart, FL and serving the Treasure Coast. Specializing in Lifestyle inspired sessions for families, seniors, engagements, and weddings


Thursday, April 8, 2010

Girls, Grins, and Grandparents

I absolutely adore this family and I don't think I have laughed and enjoyed myself more than during this shoot!  We had a blast!  The girls were adorable, mood swings and all!  Thanks for keeping this light and fun and for the wonderful Chocolate Tea!  Betsy, great to see you again, have a safe trip back to California!  Katie as always, thank you for allowing me to continue to capture your lovely family and your beautiful daughter.









Posted by Picasa

Blog History

about me

Stuart, Florida
Contact Moxishots Photography at (772) 497-6694