Find us on Google+ Family and Wedding Lifestyle Photography Stuart, Florida: Arboretum Antics

Family and Wedding Photographer Stuart, FL

Carla McMahon of Moxishots Photography is an on-location Family & Wedding Photographer based in Stuart, FL and serving the Treasure Coast. Specializing in Lifestyle inspired sessions for families, seniors, engagements, and weddings


Friday, September 30, 2011

Arboretum Antics

The weather was perfect, the family was super sweet, and fun times were had by all.   My favorite time was when I asked A. to jump for me.....told him "o.k. we will jump on 1, ready 3, 2, 1".......and he ran away.  No jumping, just running and laughing all the way!  It was hilarious!  Thanks for some silly times this morning, you made my day!








Blog History

about me

Stuart, Florida
Contact Moxishots Photography at (772) 497-6694