Find us on Google+ Family and Wedding Lifestyle Photography Stuart, Florida: Plum Goodness - Dallas Family Photographer

Family and Wedding Photographer Stuart, FL

Carla McMahon of Moxishots Photography is an on-location Family & Wedding Photographer based in Stuart, FL and serving the Treasure Coast. Specializing in Lifestyle inspired sessions for families, seniors, engagements, and weddings


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Plum Goodness - Dallas Family Photographer

I'm always so nervous before a session because I always want to make sure I capture my families being themselves.  So, when this lovely family said they would like to have their dogs in the photos I said Of course!  Who can't be themselves around their pets??  And Bella and Grady did perfectly!  Now would they have rather been running through the woods chasing squirrels?  Most definitely....  It was a fun evening and we couldn't have asked for a better breeze and gorgeous lighting.  


Blog History

about me

Stuart, Florida
Contact Moxishots Photography at (772) 497-6694